BACK PLATE / HARNESS
- The set is back mounted on a ergonomically and ribbed designed
back plate made of FRP so that to restrict radiant heat burns.
Totally chemical and corrosion resistant.
- It features a 40mm wide harness with Delrine quick lock buckles
which do not restrict the user when crawling.
- The back plate is designed to support a wide range of cylinders
i.e from 115mm to 215mm dia.
- Adjustable cylinder clamps
- An adjustment free piston reducing valve reduces the cylinder
- The reducer features a pressure relief valve which in the
unlikely event of there being a failure in the reducer assembly
prevents access pressure reaching the demand valve.
- The valve also incorporated a chemical sintered filter which
gives a large surface for filtering the incoming air and as a
result less of a resistance to the air flow
HIGH / MEDIUM PRESSURE HOSE
- High pressure hose is made of a braided stainless steel
- The medium pressure hose made of superior rubber
PRESSURE GAUGE / WHISTLE ASSEMBLY
- The pressure gauge is mounted in a stainless steel case covered
with thick rubber shroud
- The warning whistle is operated exceeding 90db when 80% of the
air is consumed
- The pressure gauge and whistle assembly is mounted on the left
shoulder strap to monitor the cylinder pressure at all times.
Activation of the whistle can be easily detected by the wearer.
CYLINDER / VALVE ASSEMBLY
||ISI MARK CCE